Your horse is very special to you and your family, your best friend, your buddy and you trust each other completely.
I know every horse has its own unique individual personality and characteristics and there is a very special bond between you. I can capture that love and trust in beautiful images to keep for a life time.
It’s very easy for me to meet you at a location where you and your horse feel comfortably at ease in familiar surroundings. This could be your stable, paddock or another location of your choice. Open spaces and lovely light make for beautiful photography.
You are probably thinking what do I wear? You may not have considered a few changes of clothing, something casual and comfortable, your event attire and then perhaps an evening dress or for the guys an evening suit? These ideas really make an image come to life and are simply stunning.
I would like to offer you the choice of two collections which are detailed below:
Me and My Horse – Collection One: £95
- A pre-shoot chat to talk about location, what to wear and your expectations.
- Approximately two hours of photography with you and your horse to capture some beautiful memories. If it takes longer that’s not a problem, I want you both to feel relaxed and comfortable with me being around.
- A personal online gallery to view and share your final images (available for up to 3 months).
- Two print ready digital images to keep forever.
Me and My Horse – Collection Two: £200
- Everything in Collection One plus all your print ready digital images loaded onto a USB for you to keep forever.
You may also like to have one or even a selection of your favourite images printed for you to see daily. I have personally selected talented quality printers to work with which enables me to bring you a choice of elegant photography products such as images printed on aluminum sub-frames, linen back folios and mounted prints, all of which are available for you to see and feel.
I really hope I get the opportunity to meet you both and create some stunning images for you.